1 cup daikon, julienned
1 cup carrots, julienned
1 handful of chopped cilantro
300g red tuna 4 tbsp.
1 tbsp of camelina seeds
1 tbsp. of grated ginger
1 lime (zest and juice)
Sriracha, to taste
2 tbsp. tablespoon of camelina honey
2 tbsp. of camelina oil
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a small mason jar and mix well. Reserve.
- Place the camelina seeds directly on a plate.Season with salt and pepper.
- Coat the bluefin tuna pieces with the contents of the plate.
- In a skillet over high heat, sear the tuna pieces for 25 seconds on each side.
- Slice the tuna pieces into thin slices.
- Toss the vinaigrette with the vegetables to make an Asian salad.
- Serve the tuna tataki with the salad and an additional drizzle of vinaigrette.
Photo credit: Posé Créative
Recipe credit: The Fitcook