1 cup (230g) of kale
2 grated carrots
1 tbsp (15ml) of BBQ seasoning
4 tbsp (60ml) of mayonnaise
4 tbsp (60ml) of Camelina Oil
2 tbsp (30ml) of white wine vinegar
2 tbsp (30ml) of roasted camelina seeds
A pinch of salt and pepper
- Peel the carrots and coarsely grate them.
- In a large bowl, combine the kale salad and grated carrots.
- In a measuring cup, whisk well the camelina oil, mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, BBQ seasonings, pepper and salt.
- Pour the dressing into the large bowl containing the coleslaw.
- Sprinkle the roasted camelina seeds on top of the salad.