1 block of 200g feta 4 cups (1000ml) cherry tomatoes 3 garlic cloves, minced 500g of fettuccine pasta (or any other type of pasta) 1 C. (5ml) paprika ½ cup (125ml) camelina oil 1/3 cup (85ml) fresh basil leaves, chopped Pinch of pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Rinse your feta cheese in cold water for 1 minute to desalt it.
- Place the tomatoes and minced garlic in a baking dish. Add the camelina oil, paprika and pepper. Mix well.
- Place the block of feta cheese in the center of the dish and bake for 30 minutes. The last two minutes of cooking can be done on the broiler.
- Meanwhile, boil water in a saucepan, and cook the pasta in it. Drain when al dente.
- Mash the feta cheese and tomatoes with a fork. Add the pasta and basil. Mix well.