2 cans of canned chickpeas (540g each)
1/2 cup of camelina oil
2 tablespoons of tahini (sesame butter)
3 cloves of garlic
2 squeezed lemons
smoked paprika to taste
Salt and pepper
- Combine all the ingredients except the paprika, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Reduce the preparation to a puree.
- Add the smoked paprika, salt and pepper to the food processor.
- Add a little water or oil to obtain the desired texture of a hummus.
- Transfer to an airtight container.
- Enjoy with raw vegetables, bread or crackers.