1 1/2 cups of flour
1/3 cup of camelina seeds
1/2 cup of oatmeal
A pinch of salt
1 cup of dried cranberries
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 cup of sugar
3/4 cup of orange juice
1/3 cup of camelina oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
mix all the dry ingredients (flour, camelina seeds, oatmeal, cranberries, salt) in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients (egg, sugar, orange juice, camelina oil). Add the grated orange zest and a diced orange.
- Transfer the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, then mix.
- Put the preparation in the muffin tins.
- Bake 18 minutes at 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- Insert a toothpick in the center of the muffins. If it comes out clean, the muffins are ready.
- Let stand for a few minutes and taste.