½ cup of pumpkin puree
⅓ cup of seed butter (of your choice)
5 c. of camelina honey
2 tbsp. of camelina oil
1 orange (zest and juice)
½ grated apple
½ cup of unsweetened almond milk
2 ½ cups of oats
2 tbsp. ground camelina seeds
½ tsp. ground cinnamon and ginger
1 pinch of cloves and nutmeg
⅓ cup of dried cranberries
⅓ cup of pumpkin seeds
- In a bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Then add the dry ingredients to the bowl and mix well to obtain the most homogeneous preparation possible.
- Form 9 cookies with the cookie mix and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
- Serve with a drizzle of additional camelina honey.
Recipe: Le Fitcook
Photo: Posé creative