2 cups of all-purpose flour
⅓ cup of camelina seeds
½ cup of camelina oil
1 cup of quick-cooking oats
1 cup of brown sugar
2 c. of baking powder
½ tsp. of ground ginger
¼ tsp. of ground cinnamon
1 pinch of salt
½ cup of carrot juice
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1½ cups of grated carrots
- Preheat the oven to 180 ◦ (350 ◦ F)
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients (flour, camelina seeds, oatmeal, brown sugar, baking powder, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, salt). Add the grated carrots.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, vanilla and carrot juice.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture. Gently mix.
- Put the preparation in the muffin tins.
- Bake 25 minutes at 180 ◦ (350 ◦ F).
- Let sit for a few minutes and taste.