1 Butternut squash
2 large carrots
1 sweet potato
1 can of coconut milk
Cumin and cary
Salt and pepper
6 cups of chicken broth
- Cut the squash into two parts. Add a drizzle of camelina oil, salt and pepper.
- Lay flat on a baking sheet and cook 45 minutes at 400F.
- Sweat the onions for 1 to 2 minutes in a pan.
- With a fork, loosen the flesh of the cooked squash.
- Add the other ingredients except the coconut milk. Bring to a boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Pass the soup in a food processor.
- Add the coconut milk.