4 tbsp. of camelina seeds
1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
1 orange, sliced
1 handful of walnuts
½ cup frozen tropical fruit
1 pinch of ground turmeric
1 tbsp. grated ginger
½ cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Put all the smoothie ingredients in the blender and reduce to a smooth puree.
- In a mason jar, add the camelina seeds and the smoothie.
- Send to the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Place the camelina pudding in a bowl and add the Greek yogurt.Mix well.
- Garnish with orange slices, nuts and camelina seeds.
Photo credit: Posé Créative
Recipe credit: The Fitcook